[C320-list] Fresh water not pumping :-(

David Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Thu Jul 6 09:25:45 PDT 2006

I was away on vacation and just noticed your post.  I had the exact same
problem pink and all.  When I was flushing the tank the pink stuff had
loosened some sediment on the bottom of the tanks and it clogged the filter
on the input side of the pump (a model yr 2000 boat).  It twistlocks and the
screen is easy to clean.  Just remember to turn off the water from the tanks
first.

Hope you already fixed this but if not take a look.