[C320-list] Hot water tank

brer at adelphia.net brer at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 19 08:36:30 PDT 2006

I'm premature on this subject, but need a direction on winterization of the water system. I just bought #165 and the boat was winterized with pink antifreeze. The water that comes out of the hot water tank is foul, it stinks. I think heating this stuff is what does it. I have run several tanks through it and it is getting better. How do you guys winterize your water system. Can I winterize the hot water tank without inducing the pink stuff into the tank? I just want to have an idea so if I need to modify anything I can do it when the weather is decent. Thank you,  Don