[C320-list] needa rudda?

Nibshart nibshart at verizon.net
Wed Jul 26 13:55:42 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am a Catalina C350 owner posting this for a friend who has a C320 but not a computer. A while back he hit a submerged object, bent his rudder and had it replaced through his insurance. He now has the old rudder with a slightly bent shaft available only for pick-up in central New Jersey . He does not want to pack it and ship it and it would probably cost a small fortune anyway. Price for pick-up is negotiable. Please let me know if there is any interest. Thanks.

Greg