[C320-list] FW: Fuel Consumption on the yanmar

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Thu Jul 27 04:57:02 PDT 2006

I have a neat little Excel spreadsheet set up based upon the 3GM30 fuel consumption data from the Yanmar site, along with my observed speeds under power....

http://members.cox.net/mielen/C320Docs/FuelEff.xls

I've only had 3 trips to the pump since I bought the boat last September and have burned between .40-.74 gph per fill-up. (the .74 included a lot of motoring at 3400 rpm).

Feel free to modify for your boat and prop combo.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://members.cox.net/mielen/