[C320-list] Following Winds and Fair Seas to all...

Judy and Rick Luce jluce3 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jul 29 17:47:22 PDT 2006

I write to thank you all for your help and support over the last
seven years.

There is no doubt in my mind...
without this list I would not have been able to go forward in boating
as I have.

Each of you... with your comments and suggestions have allowed a life
dream come true.

You cannot possibly know how much this has meant to me...
and how relevant your important comments were...
no matter how brief and seemingly unimportant... they made me think
and moved me forward.
List activity means a great deal.. keep up the good work.

Keep in mind there will be bad days, frustrating times... but they
will not be that bad and the great days... well... they will be food
for your soul.  They 320's are outstanding stable and good handling
vessels... having sailed Little Harbor 60's, Bavaria's and Cabo
Rico's and many others... in and out of the Caribbean up and down the
East Coast and the ICW for many thousands of sea miles... they've all
taught me... the the 320 was the perfect choice for us, a great vessel.

I regret there is not enough time in life for everything... all the
time...  but I must press on to the next priorities of my life list.
I'm going on to build a harpsichord, do Route 66, a Stanley Steamer
and portrait painting.

Thank You each and all (yes, Adam too), Rick, Captain and Master for
hire, and Judy Luce
formerly, Echo #488 on beautiful Seneca Lake in Upstate NY wine country.

and... if you have any energy left after sailing... consider donating
some of you talent to the American Red Cross.. it too will make you
feel good about yourself.

Adam... should I post the logs of my deliveries? .. it's all sail talk.