[C320-list] Plasticky Smell From Head Area

Dave Moores dmoores at cogeco.ca
Sat Jul 1 05:18:53 PDT 2006

Nigel,

Ours is now 10 years old and we have it too, albeit not as bad.  Those
charcoal-based odour absorbers you buy in the supermarket seem to help.  By
the way - did he find where the water was coming from?  On mine it happens
when I overfill the aft water tank.  Then it gets in the hollow beams in the
bilge and you have to drill holes in there to drain it out. Supposed to be
fixed on newer boats though. Interested to hear what he found.

Dave Moores, california Girl #342