[C320-list] Pot Retainers

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Thu Jul 6 17:43:25 PDT 2006

To be embarrassingly candid I can't remember the make of my stove off
hand.  If it is the company based in Santa Fe Springs, California then I
don't recommend the pot retainers.  I used them once and both a coffee
pot and a regular pot flew across the cabin.  The problem is they are
angled down and mount low on the stove so they line up with the very
bottom of the pot/pan and thus don't do any good, and believe me, I cook
underway.

Adam