[C320-list] unsubscribe

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Fri Jul 7 18:15:17 PDT 2006

You take the dock lines off the boat, unplug the electrical cord (very
important), back the boat out and go!  You take careful notes of
everything you do and write an article for the Mainsheet when you come
back.  You should also pray that you don't see Orlando in his yellow
thong, and you tip the waiters and waitresses heavily at all the places
you eat at and tell them to share the tips with the kitchen staff.

Have a great trip!!!!!!

Adam