[C320-list] Garmin G2Charts

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 05:38:06 PDT 2006

Thanks...I did end up purchasing a 492 with the g2's preprogrammed for the entire US/Alaska/Hawaii. After a little getting used to, these new charts are incredibly easy to read and not having to buy chart chips for the different regions we sail is also a big plus. What made the decision even easier is that it uses the same mount and 12V connection that my 176 did.....now the question is what to do with the 176C :)

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: MHOPK2290 at aol.com