[C320-list] Raritan PH-II, was Jabsco Compact Electric Head

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Tue Jul 11 09:54:50 PDT 2006

I would want nuts and large washers backing them up.  Think of the
stress from having a 200 pound person sitting on this when you crash
through waves.

You can't reach around from underneath the sink?  Or perhaps from behind
the holding tank (would require an assistant).  When I did this job on
my last boat there was a small access cover already installed that let
me reach below the mounting area.  Haven't done it on a 320 though.