[C320-list] Bow Thruster

Wed Jul 12 11:02:59 PDT 2006

Or new sails or a portable, gas-powered drink blender!!....Not only that, but a bow thruster will really slow the boat and if you happen to have a 3-bladed fixed prop, you will crawl whenever you sail....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Campbell" [bcampbell at valp.net]
Sent: 07/12/2006 10:57 AM
To: "C320-List" <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Bow Thruster

Like Boat Drinks!

-----Original Message-----
From: C320-List-bounces at catalina320.org
[mailto:C320-List-bounces at catalina320.org]On Behalf Of Robert Seastream
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 12:49 PM
To: John Van Vessem; C320-List

We just bought our 320 last November.  I was pleased to find this
spring that she turns within her own radius (boatlength).  Even my C25
couldn't do that.  Put the bow thruster money towards something else.

Bob Seastream
Intuition, hull 906

On Jul 11, 2006, at 11:55 PM, John Van Vessem wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I think you will find in time that the 320 turns on a dime around the
> keel.  I think a bow thruster would be a grave mistake.
>
> John Van Vessem
> Sojourn 645
> Vallejo Yacht Club

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot Virus]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot Virus]

sender and delete the material from any computer (IM).