[C320-list] A/C Sizing

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed Jul 12 12:55:40 PDT 2006

Hi Steve, you don't say where you are located but since most of the US gets
hot in the summer I would say go with the 16,500 BTU and locate in the aft
starboard locker as it fits well there and you won't take up storage.
I am in Florida and the 16,500 works great even in the summer. It is a
Mermaid unit, you can view it here:
http://www.mmair.com/marine_division/air_conditioning/16_500_btu_cabin_air_c
onditioner
Joe Barrett