[C320-list] A/C Sizing

Bill Culbertson billculb_a2 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 18:20:45 PDT 2006

Al,

  That sounds like the To-Be-Cool system.  Is that the one you installed?  That's the one I installed.

   -bill

alahlm at comcast.net wrote:
  Steve
I installed 16,500 reversed cycle in aft starboard locker over the fuel tank vented to v-berth, main-salon,and aft-cabin return vent is in aft-cabin with louvers in door to help air flow works great

Al Ahlman
From: "Wash, Steve"