[C320-list] Noise Problem with Perkins Engine

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Wed Jul 12 19:45:06 PDT 2006

Yes, diesel burning throws off carbon monoxide, just not enough to kill you.
At least that is what a carbon monoxide dedicated website that I went out to
says.  I am not sure it can even make you sick.  Look at the truck drivers
who run their engines and refrigeration units all night while sleeping and
they all wake up in the morning.