[C320-list] Raritan PH-II, was Jabsco Compact Electric Head

Dave dbrabin at optonline.net
Wed Jul 12 19:49:21 PDT 2006

I used the same lag bolts on the PH-II as used on the Jabsco, using 6
bolts.  I put very liberal amount of 3M 4200 on each bolt.  The base
under the head is a pretty thick piece of plywood it seems, maybe 1/2"
or more, I think.  It seems to hold very securely.  Unless someone is
trying to rip the head from the base, the bolts primarily need to keep
the head from sliding around.

dave