[C320-list] Main Reefing Issues

Stan ola7442000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 07:01:15 PDT 2006

I noticed the sheeves on the end of my boom did not turn at all about a year
ago.  Last night I was up at the boat and had a little time so I took it
apart.  What I found in my opinion is that they never turned.  The sheaves
had so mush injection flashing on the sides that it was impossible for them
to turn.  A little emory cloth and a spray of McLube and now all is well.

When I have more time I'm going after that internal sheave also.

--
Stan
C320 "Our Little Amusement" #744