[C320-list] Log Book Question

Jean-Pierre Salzmann jps1031 at pacbell.net
Thu Jul 13 18:29:35 PDT 2006

Hi Adam: I'm still struggling I go through spell of shingles -- exactly
what I needed...

I have been out once --  my buddies run the boat and I was a passenger.

One can indeed sail 32 miles in 5 hours by taking advantage of the
courant -- the day we were out we have moments when we did over 9 miles
over ground -- sailing towards the gate with ebb current -- but we were
quite a bit slower coming back,,,

Jean-Pierre
OM
C 320 #880

On Jul 12, 2006, at 7:26 PM, Adam Weiner wrote:

> Jean-Pierre, what a pleasure to hear from you.  How are you doing? How
> are you feeling?  Are you able to get out on the boat?  Would you
> please
> back me up when I tell people you call sail 32 miles in 5 hours around
> here?
>
> Adam

Jean-Pierre Salzmann
10 Mather Road