[C320-list] Leaky Bomar Hatch

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Fri Jul 14 17:54:19 PDT 2006

Hi Guys,

   I have a "less mature" boat that has the same problem.  #809.  What I've
been doing was to push the gasket back into the corners as I shut it.  But
this hatch is also leaking elsewhere and I need to do something to rebed it.

Joe, could you elaborate on where the leak was what you did to fix the hinge
leak.

Herb, could you explain what was involved in replacing the gasket?

Thanks a ton guys!
-JeffH