[C320-list] Securing dive tanks

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jul 16 06:52:07 PDT 2006

Kelly,

 One more thing.   Have you considered mounting tank holders off the stern
rail, supported by the transom?  May not be that convenient, but you could
have a pair of tanks on each side of the swim ladder.

Just another thought.  Since it's hard (if not impossible) to sit on those
steps with a tank in your BC anyway.. :)

-JeffH