[C320-list] Log Book Question

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Jul 17 20:32:41 PDT 2006

Not a chance.  For the two thousand I would rather have a new 135% jib.
More useful for my sailing.  One thing we forget on this list is that we
all have different types of sailing in different conditions.  One
folding prop doesn't fit all, so to speak.

If I had unlimited funds for the boat, which I don't, I would buy one.
But I prioritize based on my sailing.  I seem to do OK as it is, and
will match anyone on the list for miles sailed (or even motored) in a
year.

Adam