[C320-list] Perkins transmission Oil

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jul 18 04:58:52 PDT 2006

Darrell,

Actually different transmissions--I believe the older Perkins (like the Universals on Catalina's) typically use a Hurth Transmission and these use ATF. The Kanzaki's, which are on the Yanmar's (at least the Euro version) use oil. You can use whatever weight you use for your engine if you have a transmission that uses oil (30 or 40 depending on where you live), but must use ATF if that's what your tranny calls for...Hope this helps..

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Darrell" <dgray at n-sea.org>