[C320-list] Head door removal

Bob & Bel Harrison b_harrison at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 18 14:43:47 PDT 2006

This happened to us a couple of times when we first got our boat.
Somehow we were able to unlock the door without removing it, but then
decided to remove the lock as it is not totally necessary. Saves a lot
of hassle as long as you remember to check first before opening the
door!

Bel Harrison
Maverick 1007