[C320-list] midship Cleats

nigel.price nigel.price at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 19 17:32:24 PDT 2006

Garhauer came back to me via their NZ agent by return, assuring compatiibility and quoting US$50 each, incl freight to Australia.
Pyacht quoted for Schaefer; US$86.10 each PLUS $110 freight. They haven't confirmed compatability yet.
I'm going with Garauer for obvious reasons.
Will keep you posted.
Nigel,
Epiphany # 1061
Sydney.