[C320-list] Engine cooling question

Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Thu Jul 20 07:21:35 PDT 2006

Where have you looked so far?  You will need to provide more info about
the engine, or at least about the pump, in order to get much useful
help.  I would get your engine model and serial number from the engine
itself.  Then take this info and the pump itself into just about any
well stocked marine engine parts place to get a replacement.

By the way, on the newer boats with Yanmar engines the freshwater pump
(or more precisely the coolant pump) is not belt driven.  So I assume
you have a Westerbeke or Perkins.

Scott Thompson