[C320-list] Drawers next to Hot Water Tank

Quentin Murphy qmurphy at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 20 13:49:34 PDT 2006

Bill:

I wouldn't keep sharp knives there unless one wants to slice and dice
fingers, trying to get them out.  Actually, it's always fun when one wants
to "see below" and opens doors and drawers while on the tour.  When they try
to open that thing that looks like a drawer and it suddenly stops, the
exclamations can be interesting!  In all honesty, I think Catalina gave the
cabinet work out to others and the drawers were made offsite only to have
the top drawer cut back when they realized the sink drain manifold was in
the way.  They probably prebuilt 1,200 units at one time, so we're all stuck
with this mistake.  Maybe one could keep elastic bands or clothes pegs
there?

Quentin
Celtic Knot #667