[C320-list] A/C on Portable Generator

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Fri Jul 21 10:03:34 PDT 2006

Report back when it actually works. The AC guy just wants to sell a
unit and the start amps is figured at something line 85F and my boat
is at 110F sometimes. The difference in works on paper and works in
real life is what I want to see.

Pat #130 with a Honda 3500 that stumbles to run an old 12000BTU unit.