[C320-list] Raymarine Autopilot failure

Ben Waltuck benw at sun.com
Fri Jul 21 13:20:20 PDT 2006

I live in Newton, but the boat is in Quincy at Marina Bay.
This is my first year with the boat.. purchased it in May from someone
in New Bedford, where it had been out of the water at Neimic Marine for
2+ years.
The 320 has far exceeded all of my expectations.  I have not yet seen
anything under 38ft with a larger cockpit area, and the handling is just
great under power or sail.