[C320-list] ST50 Wind Instrument

Robert Perrin secretary at anzaas.org.au
Sun Jul 23 16:37:47 PDT 2006

Bill,

Please let me know if you have any success
- my ST 50 has not been working properly for
over a year;  I discovered a possible source of
spares in the UK,  but the bloke who runs the
show appears to be on something...

--
regards,

Robert
Sugar'n'Spice

Allan Field wrote:
> Bill - You might try Bay County Electronics in Annapolis, MD at (410)
> 263-3000. - Allan Field

Robert Perrin
Hon. Secretary and
Executive Officer