[C320-list] deck light replacement bulb

David Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Tue Jul 25 10:22:02 PDT 2006

I don't think west marine has a part no.  The description below is what you
need especially the base type.  I have since seen one at Target of all
places.  If they do the same for you as they did for me Hella may have
already mailed you one. They never called or emailed one just showed up a
few days later.

20W 12V SPECIALTY LAMP GX5.3 BASE - Used in a number of low voltage track
light fixtures with the only difference being the cover glass across the
reflector.