[C320-list] wing keel to fin keel

Peter Herron peteherron at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 26 08:31:17 PDT 2006

I switched to a fin keel in 1999, so these costs are out of date.  The
cost was about $3600, including a "trade-in" of the old keel, and plus
the haul out and bottom painting.  I also had the blisters taken care
of (Catalina paid for the repair).

FYI, attached to the keel was a piece of paper with " 3725# " written
on it.  That may be the actual weight of that keel.  Or, not.

Pete
Dreamtime, #329