[C320-list] wing keel to fin keel

Peter Herron peteherron at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 26 11:54:38 PDT 2006

The yard did all the work.  The bolt patterns are made to match yours.
We got the pattern by taping a thin sheet of plywood to the bottom of
the keel stub, marking the plywood to show the outline of the bottom of
the keel stub, and then spraying paint through the holes in the bilge
where the bolts go.

This can lead to some error when the new keel is cast, but if it's
there, I can't tell the difference.

Pete