[C320-list] Cleaning Cushion Covers

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Wed Jul 26 20:23:42 PDT 2006

Denny,
I've heard that soaking the zipper in straight dish washing liquid frees them up.  Never done it myself so can't guarente.
Good luck,
Bruce

From: "Denny Browne" <dennybrowne at verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 20:09:02
To:"'C320-List'" <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Cleaning Cushion Covers

The zippers on my cushions are corroded and frozen solid. Any suggestions on
how to get them to move? I don't mind dry cleaning the covers, or even the
Woolite suggestion from Jeff, but I don't want to soak the foam cushions
themselves, unless there seems to be good reason to do so.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach, CA