[C320-list] Auto Prop for sale

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 09:11:02 PDT 2006

The Commodore's boat is gone, but his beloved and valuable 3 month old Auto Prop was not part of the deal.  Here is your chance to purchase an almost new pristine Auto prop.  I had Hull #621, Yanmar 3GM30 engine with a Kansaki 2:21 transmission.  This item sells for over $3,000 new (I should know I bought it new about 4 months ago!  Please contact me if you have any interest.
  Russ Monaco
  Commodore C320IA
  320 Escape #621
  387 Alderu #95 (being picked up tmrw!!)