[C320-list] Hatchboards with windows and screens for sale

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 09:19:49 PDT 2006

The Commodore's boat is gone, but his 2 month old hatchboards made by Zarcor of white Starboard with internal Stainless steel rods to maintain shape.  They are white(so no more maintance) and have screens and windows that slide in and out as you desire.  These sell on Zarcor's site, see pics and site here:

  http://www.zarcor.com/Hatch/Index%20Hatch%20board%20page.htm

  for $550 and include storage bag for holding the window inserts if screens are in or the screen inserts if the windows are in,  As I said these items sells for over $550 new (I should know I bought it new about 2 months ago!)  Please contact me if you have any interest.
  Russ Monaco
  Commodore C320IA
  320 Escape #621
  387 Alderu #95 (being picked up tmrw!!)