[C320-list] Auto Prop for sale

russgm at yahoo.com russgm at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 10:06:12 PDT 2006

Tmrw, Myself, my wife, my uncle (who will be with us at the Regatta also) will go over Alderu with a fine tooth comb for "check-out", then on Saturday morning my wife will drive home and a captain from the dealer will join us to take Alderu from the dealer down the Delaware river, out into Delaware bay, around Cape May into the Atlantic and up the New Jersey coast into NY harbor thru the East River and out to the Long Island Sound, hope to arrive on Monday.  As of this morning the final piece, the TV, has been interfaced with the Ray E80 so I can see the entire chartplotter/radar and all instrument "boxes" repeated on a 20" flat screen in the cabin.  We will attmept to sail staright up the coast and thru the night, something I have never down before!  Also sailing in the Ocean is something new to me, asside from a few miles here and there, this is over 100 Ocean, and straigth thru the night, should be awesome!
  -russ

Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote:
  I was up in Oakland last weekend checking it out, everything looked great!
cl3 will be taking it's maiden voyage from SF Bay to Marina del Rey on
Friday, August 11...fellow C320 owners Ray Duran (Bellezza) and Walter
Burnett (Selkie) will be part of the delivery crew along with my
co-skipper and Roger Frizzelle from Farallone Yachts (former C320 owner
now a C470 person)...I actually have run out of things to put on it!

I will be up there again on Monday, August 7 so that we can perform a
couple of days of sea trials before we bring it down.

I can't wait!

OD

"russgm at yahoo.co
m"
m> C320-List
Sent by:
c320-list-bounce cc
s at catalina320.or
g Subject
Re: [C320-list] Auto Prop for sale

07/27/2006 09:22
AM

Please respond
C320-List
ina320.org>

Alderu= ALex+DEbra+RUssell

Trade-in, I tried, I begged but Autoprop doesn't do a trade-in program,
when do you take CL3 home?
-russ

Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote:
What's the story behind "Alderu"? Interesting name...

Can you trade in your prop for a new on for the 387?

"russgm at yahoo.co
m"
m> C320-List
Sent by:
c320-list-bounce cc
s at catalina320.or
g Subject
[C320-list] Auto Prop for sale

07/27/2006 09:11
AM

Please respond
C320-List
ina320.org>

The Commodore's boat is gone, but his beloved and valuable 3 month old
Auto Prop was not part of the deal. Here is your chance to purchase an
almost new pristine Auto prop. I had Hull #621, Yanmar 3GM30 engine with
a Kansaki 2:21 transmission. This item sells for over $3,000 new (I
should know I bought it new about 4 months ago! Please contact me if you
have any interest.
Russ Monaco
Commodore C320IA
320 Escape #621
387 Alderu #95 (being picked up tmrw!!)

http://mail.yahoo.com

sender and delete the material from any computer (IM).