[C320-list] battery charger

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Thu Jul 27 14:33:11 PDT 2006

Surely you meant to say that a replacement battery cooker from Pro Mariner
is $308.22...  I went thru 2 of those puppies in 2 years, the first in 6
months after delivery, and one set of wet cells before finally wising up,
biting the bullet, and getting the Xantrex 20 plus gel cells.  Only regrets
are not getting the 40 and AGM's.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD