[C320-list] Sea Talk Issue?

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 05:13:16 PDT 2006

It is now looking for the speed input to give apparent
wind direction and speed. If you also have a knot
meter hooked to the wind for the first time you may
need to calibrate it again. It is fairly easy and the
instructions are in the support section on the
Raymarine website in a downloadable PDF file.

If that doesn't solve your problem, there is a fairly
extensive Q/A that you can quickly search. If that
doesn't provide a solution, email tech support. If you
write them in the morning, they will get back to you
the same day. Be sure to provide a telephone number
and they will call if the issue is complex.

I have found them to be consistently responsive and
helpful. They are very serious about providing
excellent customer support.
cb

Chris Burti
"Commitment"