[C320-list] Auto Prop for sale

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Jul 29 10:34:42 PDT 2006

The truth of the matter is that the San Francisco Bay Area just
outshines Southern California in all areas of sailing (I have sailed
many many times in Marina Del Rey, San Pedro, Long Beach, Dana Point and
San Diego as well as San Francisco Bay) and the boat brokers reflect
this striving for brilliance, perfection and excellence.

Besides, Orlando like's walking around San Francisco in the yellow
thong.

Adam