[C320-list] Drawers next to Hot Water Tank

Jeffrey Hare catalina at thehares.com
Sun Jul 30 09:17:25 PDT 2006

Hi,

They cut the drawer slides way too short there.  I've been thinking of
replacing the sink drain on that side with the low profile one from Sandvik
and rebuilding the drawer to be full depth.  Short of doing that, I have cut
a set of drawer slides to allow the drawer to open fully.

As it stands, we keep it full of plastic clothes pins and Rail Pins for
hanging our laundry out whenever we sail into a high-rent harbor.  That way
we only have to look for the laundry barge to find our boat in the mooring
field.

-JeffH