[C320-list] Fresh water head-flush plumbing

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 31 05:14:23 PDT 2006

Sorry, Len, but the sink water will entirely flush the sea water out of
the head intake line.  This is because you close the through-hull when
you flush the head.  The route of this flush water is sink drain to the
through-hull / T fitting, through the head intake line through the pump
through the flush line through the head to the holding tank.  At most,
a thimble-full of seawater would be trapped at the top of the through
hull below the T.

Steve
Alchemist #909