[C320-list] Dallas

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Jul 31 05:31:12 PDT 2006

Where are you moving from. CC,TX is not Dallas and I grew up in
Dallas so I know all the lakes. The lakes are small shallow and mud
bottoms except as mentioned Lake Texoma which is 60 miles long, deep
and has a sand island chain. Had a motor boat there for years and it
is a neat lake. I now live in Austin and we have a rock bottom clear
lake that is down 30 feet but still sailable from my slip. Send rain
my yard and the lake need it. 100+ day after day after day but I
don't have to winterize my boat.

Pat #130