[C320-list] Battery Issues

Bryan Campbell bcampbell at valp.net
Mon Jul 31 07:20:02 PDT 2006

It's probably time for new Bats

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2006 12:49 PM
To: c320-list at catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] Battery Issues

Hello All,

  Lately my #2 battery is very low after my boat has sat for 3-5 days. It
takes a charge from running the engine and I have checked the water level
with only the middle cell needing a bit of water. Should I be considering a
new battery, my boat is a 99 Hull# 603 and I'm almost certain these are the
orginals.

  The only thing new electrically is I have added a radio which had a
constant power connection to the battery for the clock and radio memory. I
have since disconnected that to see if that was the culprit but I suspect
not.

  thanks...

See the all-new, redesigned Yahoo.com.  Check it out.
---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot Virus]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude/F-Prot Virus]