[C320-list] TuftedTopper Question

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 04:50:08 PDT 2006

With the recent thread on the TT, I decided to purchase one. The problem is that I've been trying to contact them (via the old fashioned phone) since last Friday to ask them if I still need to provide a template of my aft cabin cushions since they have already done many for the 320. Does anyone know? I was also interested in finding out if it is machine washable? I hope this isn't an indication of there Customer Service..... any info would be appreciated...

Regards,

Jon Vez