[C320-list] Battery Question

Doug Stieber djstieber at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 16:19:26 PDT 2006

I apologize for not reading all the questions and answers about batteries in
the past.  But, now I have two dying batteries, and I was going to replace
them with West Marine gel batteries.  I noticed that the gel batteries have
two disadvantages.  One is lower cranking amps.  The other is more of a
warning that "gel batteries must charge at lower voltages than deep cycle or
AGM" batteries.  Any suggestions on gel vs. AGM?

Thanks...  Doug Stieber, Second Chance #406