[C320-list] Batteries finally died

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 25 17:03:54 PDT 2006

The battery I was on last week went dead while at anchor.  I can't complain as it was in the eighth year.  I am replacing both of the batteries with Interstate 4D flooded marine batteries which seem to have more capacity than the other flooded marine batteries such as Deka and Exide.  I am picking them up for $152 apiece.  I will be very satisfied if I get another seven years of good service.  It seems that many Catalina owners at my marina are going with this brand of batteries.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688