[C320-list] FW: Re: Radio Install

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Wed Jun 28 15:25:37 PDT 2006

Before you take the wood panel off, why not try to slide the radio out of its metal mounting cage. You may need a small screwdriver to release any locking mechanism that is holding it in.

I was able to slide out an old cassette player and slide my new cd changer right into the same mounting. Never took the panel off. Hopefully you have enough play in the wiring to make the new connections before you slide the new radio in.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://members.cox.net/mielen/