[C320-list] Water in Bilge and Keel Bolts

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Thu Jun 1 07:10:45 PDT 2006

The 'Whale' water fittings used on earlier C320's are prone to crack or break under  pressure. I've had three such instances. In each case we were motoring or sailing and didn't know the break had caused the water pump to completely empty one (or both) tanks into the bilge. This happened with both fittings under the head sink and one fitting at the stern shower.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C#20  3222
Miami, FL