[C320-list] down wind in light air

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Thu Jun 1 09:59:53 PDT 2006

I find sailing at 165 relative much better than 180 to the wind.  The POLAR
chart on the web site confirms that.

My furling main with a lose footed main that allows me to let out the foot
of the sail helps in a down wind situation.  I also do not have the worry of
an unintentional jibe.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II