[C320-list] Polar Charts

Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT) MLaChance at thehartford.com
Thu Jun 1 18:53:24 PDT 2006

In everything I've read (see NorthU Trim, 6th Edition page 197 for
example) polars are based on TRUE wind.

Let me re-phrase the original question: Does anyone have a table that
shows for a given wind speed, what is the true and apparent wind angles
for optimum downwind and upwind VMG? (No, the polar does not contain
this information)
Mike
Seychelle, #141