[C320-list] Alder Barbour Cold Machine

McCullough, Kirk kirk.mccullough at btg.com
Fri Jun 2 09:31:27 PDT 2006

I finally replaced my Alder Barbour unit with a newer more efficient
system. It draws less current (3.5 vs 5.0 Amps as I recall) and makes
more ice all on a smaller footprint than the Cold Machine. I bought it
from a local commercial refrigeration company that specializes in marine
applications. They do a lot of work with the local commercial fishing
fleets.

My point is that there are much better units out there than the Alder
Barbour unit.

Anyway with my new starting battery and new fridge, I can stay on the
hook for days, making lots of cold beer and still no worries about
starting the engine when its time to move.

Kirk L. McCullough
Boomerang #124